Friday, February 5, 2010

Haiti Earthquake - How You Can Help By Volunteer For Charity

I am sure by everyone has heard about the Haiti's Earthquake.  In case you missed any of the footage on the TV, please take a look at the YouTube video below or if you want the read the whole story check out CNN report.

After seeing this video, I realize how fortunate we really are to be alive and what we take for granted!!!  We should be doing more to help others in need because you never know what tomorrow will bring. So, please take few minutes to think about your friends, family, and love ones and ask yourself how you can show them that you really care and you here for them.
If you want to help your community, then become a volunteer. In case, if you are wondering why you would want to volunteer in your community, then here are few good reasons:
  • Give back and be part of your community
  • Receive personal rewards and sense of achievement
  • Build morale
  • Make a difference
  • Make new friends
  • Uncover your hidden skills and talents
If you are non-profit organization, charity or are looking for volunteer photographer, please contact me at: info@kumarphotography.com. You can see my work at: www.kumarphotography.com


Author: Mark Kumar - Maryland Wedding And Portrait Photographer


Website: Kumar Photography


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Maryland, United States
Hey guys, my name is Mark Kumar and I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Maryland. There is nothing else I would rather do than photograph people and capture those raw motions. Whether it is them smiling, laughing, blowing kisses, holding the one they love. I can go on forever!!! Bottom line is that when I take pictures I transform into this little kid who wants to play and have fun and create amazing photographs. So, let’s play and create awesome pictures that you will cherish forever!!!!! To see my work visit: www.kumarphotography.com I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog