Friday, April 2, 2010

Babe James Super Model


Last Thursday, we (me and jenny) had our 7 months old nephew (babe James - I know it sounds pretty different but we LOVE calling him… BABE JAMES) for few hours. As Jenny was playing with James, I went to the kitchen to get something to drink and the light coming through the window was AWESOME!!! So, I told jenny to bring our babe James into the kitchen. As she was holding him, I quickly took few shots of him. The little man sure loved being in front of the camera!!!! He was looking right at the lens. As if he already knew how to pose and was ready to be a model. Watch out ladies here come our Babe James - the super model.
















Author: Mark Kumar - Maryland Wedding And Portrait Photographer

Website: Kumar Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Maryland, United States
Hey guys, my name is Mark Kumar and I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Maryland. There is nothing else I would rather do than photograph people and capture those raw motions. Whether it is them smiling, laughing, blowing kisses, holding the one they love. I can go on forever!!! Bottom line is that when I take pictures I transform into this little kid who wants to play and have fun and create amazing photographs. So, let’s play and create awesome pictures that you will cherish forever!!!!! To see my work visit: www.kumarphotography.com I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog