Monday, April 12, 2010

Wedding Photography is all about telling your story

How do you want your wedding story to be told? I love to tell a story; especially yours. Here is how I do it.
I like start my photography with you getting ready. Having your hair and make up done. While you are enjoying your friends and family’s company, I would quietly capture all of those special moments. Next I will take pictures of your friends, parents, other family members there, and of course, YOU!!!  :-)  Then I will hop on the ceremony location where the gusts are coming in and waiting for YOU to come in. There I will be handing out what I call “event cards”. These will have info about how the guests can view the pictures taken on your special day. After the ceremony, I will take you to a private location near by for your first pictures as Husband and Wife. Once we are done, then its parrrrrrrtttttttttty time and off to reception we go. Where the music will be playing and people will be dancing and having time of their lives. I will be there to capture all of this!!! Yeah…I LOVE my job!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Maryland, United States
Hey guys, my name is Mark Kumar and I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Maryland. There is nothing else I would rather do than photograph people and capture those raw motions. Whether it is them smiling, laughing, blowing kisses, holding the one they love. I can go on forever!!! Bottom line is that when I take pictures I transform into this little kid who wants to play and have fun and create amazing photographs. So, let’s play and create awesome pictures that you will cherish forever!!!!! To see my work visit: www.kumarphotography.com I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog